spicy food apprecation

whitney

what about the mexicans?

tajin_fruit_lrg.jpg

tajin, good on everything. need to reup on this.

image10.jpg

salsa valentina, good on errtang as well

shit's good. I'm white though, but grew up in san diego.

I've recently rekindled my love for valentina. Not spicy, but shit goes well with everything.

i don't know man, i guess it's free but taco bell sauce has all the heat and flavor of tap water

i'd sooner swipe a bottle of cholula garlic from the table of a local "authentic mexican cuisine" place on the edge of town than hassle with tons of packets

i dont know how i missed this thread.

i could swear ive posted this before but bear with me if i havent, on saturday i was exploring seoul, and i found this indian spot, i had been craving some chicken tikka masala so i went in and ordered it. the owner tells me that it is very hot and that i should choose something else, i tell him nah ill be fine. the then goes and places teh order for me, and comes back to me and says that he told the cooks to make it mild for me. so it finally comes, i take a bite and it is fucking spicy, it was good as hell but it was kicking my ass. it was tasty so i did finish but damn, my tongue was burning, my nose was running, but id do it again.

i dont know how i missed this thread.

i could swear ive posted this before but bear with me if i havent, on saturday i was exploring seoul, and i found this indian spot, i had been craving some chicken tikka masala so i went in and ordered it. the owner tells me that it is very hot and that i should choose something else, i tell him nah ill be fine. the then goes and places teh order for me, and comes back to me and says that he told the cooks to make it mild for me. so it finally comes, i take a bite and it is fucking spicy, it was good as hell but it was kicking my ass. it was tasty so i did finish but damn, my tongue was burning, my nose was running, but id do it again.

this makes me envious

CTM is one of my favorite dishes but i've yet to try one in the bay area that is spicy hot..

maybe i'm looking in the wrong places..

yo thats not a dude man

thats "old dry mom," bro get it right

Yeah it's literally "old dry mom" from chinese to english.

That shit is bomb with dim sum though. I usually filter out the oil and just take the spice/peppers inside.