Favorite Pair of Shoes

holeinthewall

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Montreal

Excellent selection!

AM97's in the silver/red colorway pictured above are DEFINITELY my favorite shoes ever. By a long shot.

I have 1 pair and I barely wear them because they are simply too bulky to wear with my jeans. Oh well. At least they're nice to stare at.

Guest Berget__

I really dont understand the appeal of the newer air maxes. They just look like regular jogging-shoes to me. No offense to anyone who likes them...I just dont get it.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

Those futuras are mighty cool xian.

I can't say that I'm into sneakers much. I'm a bit more "dressier". My favorite shoes that I own right now are these Undercover slouchy boots.

undercoverjacket.jpg

dec3_4.jpg

I would love to add a pair of Carpe Diem boots to the collection

collection14.jpg

Yes the boots are comfortable. The top slouchy portion is made of soft lambskin.

Carpe Diem boots however are like the APC raw jeans of boots. They're extremely tough at first..very awkward but supposedly break in after a long amount of wear.

And those "goth" people are such a cliche and boring example of all black clothing. I prefer the stylings of ann demeulemeester and helmut lang.