Makin' Money Ideas

Bigyen

This is a place to come up with money making ideas. Big money ONLY!

My Idea is to build a premium condo trailer park in Williamsburg BK. It'll have all the gritty appeal of a real trailer park, but with the luxury associated with living in Billy Burg.

Do you have an Ideas?

^ there's a 'fast food' soup restaurant in vienna called "fresh soup & salad" their menu changes every day, it's always two soups, two salads, both made completely from fresh ingredients, and water. it tastes good, it's cheap, and it's low key. not much else you could ask for.

so basically your idea might actually make good money.

my cousin has made a killing opening a coin-operated laundry business next to the wal-mart where all the poor people go

total cash cow

coin-op laundry is really one of the easiest businesses to manage

Me and My friend are going to start up a fast food resturant.

In this economy whats the cheapest food alternative? SOUP!

Jusoups. That name is registered btw.

had a similar idea with high quality franks & beans one day when i was ripped and had just made a bomb ass batch. thanks for the reminder. don't know if it would work, but shit's so cheap you could sell it for next to nothing and still make a profit. Wanted to do it with a cart in the city. I know I would be 100% satisfied with a $2-3 beanie wienie lunch.

I'm gonna start a peer-review/editing service here because I've edited the paper's of all the writing tutor's here and they are god awful. $5 an hour and if the paper doesn't get an B or higher you get your money back. Sound good?