Varsity Jackets

down4nyhc

wtf, those are my measurements too, but im 6' 150 lbs. maybe i need to remeasure.

brad pitt, just wondering what your height/weight is? since your body type looks similar to mine (plus i wear 46 too etc. etc.)

Depending on where your weight is and if you're really skinny (6'/150 sounds pretty skinny I'd say) you could do either a slightly lengthened 46, or a stock 48, and i don't think either would treat you badly.

any new varsity styles in the works?

mmmm not in this incarnation, and probably not for awhile either. What you see here is what they are. Maybe some new color options in very limited quantities of melton (purple or green perhaps) and then I've been trying to find a royal blue with little success, but yeah the easy go-to fabrics are what's been pictured, or combinations of them. All kinds of different leathers are pretty easy to get though, so there is where one could do some customizing.

Depending on where your weight is and if you're really skinny (6'/150 sounds pretty skinny I'd say) you could do either a slightly lengthened 46, or a stock 48, and i don't think either would treat you badly.

yeah, stock 48s look pretty good for me. but i am worried since most mediums i buy turn out to be too baggy. so i might just do lengthened 46...SO MUCH CONFLICT.

but thanks dismal for posting the jason bourne colorway. made that color choice an easy decision after some conflict :D

I guess mine is gonna be too small for me.. i went with the sz 50 because the measurements in the chart posted earlier matched another jacket I have almost perfectly. The TOJ measurements were even a touch bigger than my jacket. But if a 187/84 guy needs a sz 54 then I dunno (I'm 193/87 or thereabouts)... we'll see.

mmm, about 5-6" or so, nothing too big, they fit in with the size of the jacket, which is a bit smaller itself.

BTW, sending all of last week's jackets tomorrow, now that I've got them all here and ready to go. Probably Friday or Saturday receipt for you N. American guys.

wish july 4th weekend was colder just so i could wear the toj lol

fuck, I would wear regardless, classic american (korean??) shit

dismal are you korean blood or japanese

fuck, I think I have made the final decision, took me long enough, now just flip some shoes or somethin to make up for this jawn:(

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck want need fuck now