FS: Acronym jackets (GT-J8, SS-J4), Supreme camera bag

symbebekos

I have eight Acronym jackets, so it's time to slim down. With these two, I took the tags off, tried them on, and put them back in my closet - I live in LA, so foul weather is rare. Check my 750+ 100% eBay feedback under username username "symbebekos" and buy with confidence. Prices include tracked shipping to the CONUS.

Acronym SS-J4, size L

Awesome white Schoeller Nanosphere softshell. Basically impossible to get dirty and warm as shit. What Storm Shadow wears when he's chilling in Vail. Jacketsling, earbud collar magnets, etc.. Note that it's cut slightly more generously than this season's softshells - check the measurements at the link if you're concerned. $370.

acronym5.jpg

acronym3.jpg

acronym4.jpg

Acronym GT-J8, size L

One of the best short hardshells to come out of ACR, hands-down. It's GORE-TEX XCR which means you could pop the hood, go stand under a waterfall and come out bone-dry. Jacketsling, gravity pocket, chest and shoulder pockets, hood, side zip for your bag. Complete description of features and materials here. Measurements: Length 73cm; sleeve 60cm; shoulder to shoulder 46cm.$525. SOLD

• 3 weeks later...