scotty2

Left Field Jeans

Found a new pair of the old Nisshinbo greasers at a bargain price.  Gonna save em until I retire the Kurokis which won't be for a while.  Love Left Field.  Happy New Year! 

Belated Happy New Year from LF, wishing everyone success and happiness in 2014. Christian

I think he would be happy to hear he looks like him. Brilliant actor!

I think he would be happy to hear he looks like him. Brilliant actor!

Let me know if you're ever looking for someone who looks like the love child of Benny Hill and Bill Murray

Hmmm, that is shocking!

I'm about to pull the trigger on the greasers. How would you recommend dealing with hemming since I can't test fit them first? Get them, try them on, and send them back for a hem?

Christian I sent some greasers back to you guys to be re-hemmed a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Is there a different email I can reach you guys at?

I would try them on first if it's your first pair. Once they are hemmed you can't return and worth they extra cost in shipping. C

No I had them hemmed straight away from you guys but they were hemmed at about 34 instead of 32. I had spoken to Andrew and he had me send them back about two weeks ago. I haven't heard anything so I just thought I would try you guys on here

Christian, I understand if you're loathe to give details, but I'd appreciate any information you can pass along about your black Type II jacket - when does it release (in the jean jacket thread someone said early Spring this year), how does it fit (short? boxy? longer? trim?) and how much will it cost. I'm the type of guy who wants to be prepared when it drops, as it's by all appearances, pretty much my dream jacket.

Christian, I understand if you're loathe to give details, but I'd appreciate any information you can pass along about your black Type II jacket - when does it release (in the jean jacket thread someone said early Spring this year), how does it fit (short? boxy? longer? trim?) and how much will it cost. I'm the type of guy who wants to be prepared when it drops, as it's by all appearances, pretty much my dream jacket.

I'm all for the down low on this jacket, I might just be needing a new denim jacket to abuse in the coming months.

Hi guys.  Here's a shot of the sample jacket.  We're still working on some tweaks to it, but it'll be available in early Fall.  More details as they're nailed down on the final sample.

The black jacket is Collect Mills 14 oz. sulfur dyed denim (the same as the Black Maria) lined in Japanese camo twill.  There will also be an indigo model with a blanket lining.

uoKNnz2.jpg

Thanks for sharing what you can - there's no future that exists where I don't have that jacket this fall.

-Jake

Promised satch I'd wash and update this a week or two ago.  I had the opportunity to eek some more wear during that time, so I just kept wearing it.  Hopefully interest hasn't waned in the sweatpant contest.  The fabric does fade nicely.

LF indigo sweatshirt

Bought in summer, started as soon as weather permitted

About 3 months

Some permadirt at least with castile soaps

11890901644_dbbe83c1de_o.jpg

Looks really great.

Sweat pant contest is definitely in the works.  Satchel, Christian, and I have all been talking over the details, and will update ASAP.

In the mean time, if you'd like to enter please send me a PM or email so we can begin to get a list together.  [email protected]

@jyoni thanks for sharing looks amazing do you mind if we post on the LF blog? Christian

I don't mind at all.

Andrew I'll shoot you an email later to get on the list.

wow on that denim jacket.  if i didn't already have the mf vest ouvier i would be all over that.