Imperial SEXI08

TLCA

If the waist is your only issue you'll be fine. My size 32s measured 34" after a cold soak and a few days wearing. Thighs which were a little too tight at first are perfect now... slim but not too slim.

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that they started tight in the waist as compared to the measurements up on the site!

i actually didnt soak the top of the wait till about 25min into the soak, it was wet from first putting the jeans in, but not submerged until 20ish min later. from then, just observed it every 10-15min or so. Moved it out of the water while keeping the rest of the jeans submerged. my hand felt like it burned the first time since the water was still hot, but it progressively got cooler.

i just remember someone on i think the db collab or the seXi04 collab ruined the patch by just dropping the jeans in the hot water, it completely fugged up the patch.

That's weird. Nothing happened to mine after the soak besides a little blue dye, but that was post dried.

If the waist is your only issue you'll be fine. My size 32s measured 34" after a cold soak and a few days wearing. Thighs which were a little too tight at first are perfect now... slim but not too slim.

I don't really have a problem. I was able to button them up right after the completed dying. I just felt before hand that they were a bit tighter than +1 of tagged size, that's all I was saying.

Soak those in hot water and they'll fit far better, they're just too stiff and new to drape properly at this point.

Post soak:

I'm wondering if I should sell these to get a 27. :( I already posted them in the supermarket..what do you guys think?

3939097533_c19fd8bae8.jpg

3939092681_ecf8aca075.jpg

I really like the fit. That looks good to me too, I would keep them too.