Black Shipley & Halmos Suit 36 / 30

Servo2000

One-button suit from Shipley & Halmos. Jacket is a 46 and the pants a 30. Jacket is un-modified and the pants have been hemmed but can be let out to original length.

This is a very slim fitting suit - the jacket is one of the slimmest I was able to find in a 36 with high armholes. It's quite severe. The pants are skinny but not to such an extreme degree so it tones down the jacket somewhat and creates an overall straight-lined silhouette from jacket to leg without looking like you had to be sewn into your suit (i.e. butt tight) although they can easily be tailored to be slimmer if you have skinnier legs than I.

Measurements / pictures on request but I can say that these fit a very true size 36 / 30 so if that's the size you usually wear this is going to fit marvelously.

I'm looking for about $600 for this overall.

jacketfront.jpg

Photo of jacket. Apologize for photo quality - belies how nice this suit is. Pictures of pants on request but if you're interested in seperates I'd probably do $400 for the jacket and $200 for the pants.

I need to find me a 38/32 s&h suit.

Just curious, but how is the sleeve length for you? From what i've seen in look book and on websites, the sleeve length looks long or good length. I hate webstores that don't size their models properly.

Good luck though. All your stuff is a size or two small for me. I can't wait until other sufu members get older and let themselves go a bit more (like vstoto and e0n4nob).

Someone should buy this nice suit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...