Whats good in London that I might want to buy?

cchen

Heading to London tomorrow from NYC.... What things would be worth taking a look at, and aren't readily available (or cheaper, despite the weak USD) in the US? Any stores having huge sales?

go check out Liberty, as well as Duffer.

I was just there - anything that you can get in the US will be more expensive in London.

You could check out the Lee store on Carnaby street if you want, as they have the Lee Europe 101B/Z as well as some of the japanese repros downstairs...

Check out Size as well for decent kicks.

depends, whaddya fancy?

I second what the brothers above have said, If you go to Duffer I'd add a cruise down Neal Street for a few sneaker stores, up to Seven Dials for Adidas Originals & Carhartt Europe (completely different to US stuff)

DPMHI on Great Pulteney St

Camden Market at the weekend if you want vintage gear, it's touristy but I recommend it to any visitor

Oh, and Brick Lane for Gloria's (sneaks) and some more vintage

Thanks for the suggestions. Will check these places out on Sunday. Stopped by Harrod's today, and suprisingly, prices weren't that bad. Its really the exchange rate thats bad. Ended up just picking up three Turnbull & Asser ties, which are way more expensive in the US.

Are there are products in the UK that are actually cheaper than in the US?