Fuck my life

ojjairus

you dont even know what situation im in homi. im not getting arab money. You have the nerve to say that when theres a 7.6(or something) unemployment rate?

you act like this isnt a forum for people who like pricey clothing and shit. dont get drunk and fall asleep and blame other people.

one time i fell asleep in my car and i slept like a fucking baby. hows that?

you dont even know what situation im in homi. im not getting arab money. You have the nerve to say that when theres a 7.6(or something) unemployment rate?

i don't know your situation either but i'd put money on the fact you're not some laid-off union auto worker. don't blame the economy on the fact you can't handle your booze nucka ;)

Hey man, so you passed out in your car. That shit happens.

I have a FML story that's similar except I had an extended stay. During the worst part of my life I was homeless and living in my car. That was definitely FML. It was an experience, though. Luckily I had friends who could let me sleep on their couches from time to time and use their showers.

I really don't think this is that bad a thread. We have threads like "shit you hate" and "when did you wake up today" so I don't see where this one is so ridic.

i think the thread in itself is a good idea francis, but what he started out with is less that stellar. so what you woke up in your car and lost 20 bucks, i woke up on the street and had my liver removed by some cheap thai hooker i picked up. am i complaining?! NO! cause experiences like that are worth more than 20$

BUT the Fuck My Life thread does have potential if we could get a much less emo name going in it.

Yeah. Maybe your right. I just chewed out SushiJerk on the "sinking ship" thread for being a racist little crybaby know-nothing. Immediately after I checked this thread again and read your post and thought "this thread will inevitably turn into a crybaby soap box for people to claim they're a disenfranchised victim of blah blah and that life is so unfair and that they demand justice etc, etc..." Everybody wants to be a victim of some organized conspiracy to justify their bigotries and weaknesses these days. Wah, wah. Poor me.

I've changed my mind.

Thread should die.

I wouldn't go nearly so far as to say FML, but one time in Vegas...

I hit a strip club with friends, probably 18 hrs into a good, solid drunk, and had a couple lap dances in a bubble tank. I didn't have cash on me to pay, but I had checked beforehand and they had an ATM to use.

I was nearly too drunk to type in my PIN, but got it in, and then... well, I'm not sure what happened, but the dancer typed in the monetary value, it popped out, and I gave it to her. I guess I didn't even look at it? Was supposed to be $100, was actually $300. I found the receipt while taking a drunkshit the next morning.

I don't drink any more. Just passed 3 years on 1/07/09.

Has anyone even clicked the site? You need to check the concept again. "Fuckmylife" isn't even meant to be all emo. Its funny how if the first post is neg or pos towards the threak then thats how the rest of the posts are going to take up after. someone make a similar thread with different name, i dont have enough rep.

http://www.fmylife.com/

post you fml's.

Today, i awoke in a car after drinking too much,i found out that my brother didn't bother to help me out the car and get me home.When i got home i realized i lost 20 bucks. Money that i borrowed in the frist place. FML

sorry jairus, but you're gonna have to leave april's garbage at nsb.