The ask-a-white-guy thread

herpsky

hello,

i can't seem to hold any conversations longer than 10 minutes with white men who are not interested in jawn collecting / traveling / food / cultural stuff / scenester crap. if they aren't into jawn collecting, they are, by default, into sports, politics, or religion (none of which i care about).

what do white men want to talk about?

ps. i don't even know which teams are playing in today's superbowl XXXXXXXXVIVIIVIVILILL

why do white people think black people love kfc? popeyes and churchs is better.

if you're going to stereotype us at least say we like some good fried chicken. damn

for the last time. fried chicken is ranked in the following order:

1) Popeye's

2) KFC

13783) Church's

Dude Chick-Fil-A is better than Church's.

On a sad note: the Popeye's very close to my house just closed for good :(

why arent white peoples answering our questions? they afraid they will be exposed? why when i ask a white person if he is white they always reply no "i'm (insert a foreign race here thats not black asian indian etc here) mixed with (insert a foreign race here thats not black asian indian etc here)"

or they say im 15% this 35% that etcetcetc

why do you like the same looking girls all the time?

why is it that you always just want to drink and play beer pong?

what team are you rooting for this superbowl?

why arent white peoples answering our questions? they afraid they will be exposed? why when i ask a white person if he is white they always reply no "i'm (insert a foreign race here thats not black asian indian etc here) mixed with (insert a foreign race here thats not black asian indian etc here)"

or they say im 15% this 35% that etcetcetc

I can't really speak to any of basically that entire first page of questions (maybe Kevin Federline could) but I think as someone else mentioned white people like to think they have a "cultural background" as much as anyone else so they cite where they're "from." "i'm pretty much entirely german mixed with irish" so I'm basically just straight up white no matter how you look at it.

why do you like the same looking girls all the time?

why is it that you always just want to drink and play beer pong?

what team are you rooting for this superbowl?

Do you mean all white people like the same girls or all white people have a 'type?' I don't know - I personally have a 'type' but it doesn't stop me from appreciating what everyone else has got going on.

I don't really like beer pong or many sports in general. I go straight to super-white sports and play tennis and sail.

why do u guys like hurley' date=' RVCA, A&F, and other shit like that so much[/quote']

Only people within 200 feet of me right now wearing any of the above are this one asian kid I know with some colorful sneakers who loves American Eagle and two indian kids who aren't from the states. I'm probably a bad person to sample since white kids at art school have their own stereotypes going on.