Handmade Wallets For sale! ALL $37 shipped.

khoiphan92

As you know, I used to make leather wallets and sold them for around $80-150 each but i stopped awhile ago. Recently, I found a box with a crap load of leather things I made before I stopped. Not going to do anything with them so ill just post here and if anyone wants them.

Price: $27 shipped for cardholders, $37 for rest. No more other wallets besides card holders left.

Paypal: [email protected]

I don't care who you are, where you're from. It's 27 shipped for any left.

Whoever sends me the payment first gets it. If you're too late, I'll refund you and ship the guy who sent it first. I'll ship it the same day if possible, if not then next day possible. I update thread almost immediately after payment is received but this could still possibly happen. It would be wise to send me the money first then pm me on superfuture that you sent it.

This card holder was mine. I oiled it, tanned it. 4 slots, can hold at least 8 cards.If not sold within 3 days, I wouldn't mind keeping it and showing it to my future kids or grandchildren.

Measurements: 2.5" x 3.5" closed

3242603360_e775b489db.jpg

3241769847_d6f1468853.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This card holder was used for a day after tanning and oiling. Has slot in the middle also for extra things (bills, change, etc.). Indigo stains will definitely go away if cleaned. Removing stains will be pointless if you wear jeans.

Measurements: 2.75" x 3.75" closed

3241834793_8853d5f941.jpg

3241835367_83b6c4728f.jpg

3242666886_ebe1c48d03.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.

Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.

SOLD

Has slot for bills and such. The threads will flatten and the holes won't look big at all.

Measurements: 3.5 x 5" closed.

3241774433_6fba073518.jpg

3242878406_d42eddf92f.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD

BOTH OF THE SAMPLES GONE. Post in the thread if you still want one, if anything goes wrong ill pm you.

First up these are from my limited 7. These were the test ones i made, so pretty much samples. Sold them for $145 each awhile ago. They obviously won't be perfect since they were the test ones. Has a mark here or there but won't be noticeable after a bit of wear. Ask for measurements. I have two.

Measurements: 3.5" x 5" closed

3242668612_ca07244e40.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD

Ok so this one is the sample of the sample ones of my limited 7 long wallets (see below for the sample). This one has 3 card holders and 1 mini card holder. A pocket for bills on the left. I don't give a crap how many generations of samples it is, this is the $37 shipped thread, not the dollar store. The wallet isn't exactly perfect (stitching, etc.) but it'll really have some character after some wear and oiling/tanning. I would really love to see how it would turn out but i already got a wallet. Perfect for a nice wallet fade.

Measurements: 3.5" x 5" closed

3242514113_482a8e6a39.jpg

3243346290_827079094a.jpg