Super Bowl XLIII

superdupersang

super bowl 43 champions?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. super bowl 43 champions?

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Pittsberg Steelers

i think the steelers are probably favored, but i'm rooting for arizona. fitzgerald has been playing like a beast lately, and arizona's defense is also on top of their game. i think pittsburgh is the better overall team, but the cardinals are playing the best football right now, so i'm picking them to win. kurt warner or larry fitzgerald for mvp

you countin' on fitzy to bring it to the end zone waffles ? ima say stealas gonna win but i wanna root for the under dog that hadn't won one since like 61' . go cardinals!

edit** correction the superbowl begain in the 60's and the cardinals only won conferences before the bowl had started. so yes they've never won a superbowl yet. got my facts wrong.

Ari is super underratted. The real question is can the ari beat the pitt D. It seems like they will be able to... my worries are 1- kurt melts down 2- ari's lack of a running game makes it easier to stop them 3- bolden does not get more involved... i think ari has a huge chance to win here, but they need to bring magic, or the terrible towel will win based on them being a much better OVERALL team... that said, i hope ari will win.

People root based on their hearts here and not their heads. Defenses win championships, in fact, its a defense that's about to make its team the most decorated team in NFL history.

I was in the city for the 5th championship, I'm going back for the 6th.

you countin' on fitzy to bring it to the end zone waffles ? ima say stealas gonna win but i wanna root for the under dog that hadn't won one since like 61' . go cardinals!

i dont think the cardinals have ever won a super bowl, and this is their first one they've been in.

against he team looking to win the most super bowls ever

People root based on their hearts here and not their heads. Defenses win championships, in fact, its a defense that's about to make its team the most decorated team in NFL history.

I was in the city for the 5th championship, I'm going back for the 6th.

sounds like you are suffering from the little problem you diagnosed everyone else with. I hate the steelers and their working man fans. I hate the state of Pennnnnsylvania. The d might slow down the cards a little but they are still gonna put up fucking points guaranteed. Cant say the same for the steelers.

i dont think the cardinals have ever won a super bowl, and this is their first one they've been in.

against he team looking to win the most super bowls ever

yoo's rite. they've won conference titles before tho. i got my television dates. wrong. you sir are correct.