Supreme LA Update Please

went today, only Supreme tees they had was the larry clark tee with the kid holding the gun.... had a few box caps, a few new eras (not interested in that shit myself). They did have zip and pullover hoodies, 3/4 styles. copped a savage skulls baseball tee...the funniset thing I saw was a kid in there wearing tow different dunks....hilarious.

Staff is mad cool.

Union on the other hand has a BUNCH of good stuff right now, Neighborhood, wtaps, visvim....

Edited by Blanc0 on Jan 7, 2006 at 09:53 PM

I went to the store today.

-19th backpack in every color

-3 way duffels

-1994 track jackets

-stadium jackets(?)

-BTTYS dunks, vans, skate shoes

- no arch logo hoodie

- cool hoodies but no XL (their size L is kinda small, isnt it)

- rammelzee hats

-lots of beanies,

-new era fitteds (the cashmere ones, and NY checkered)

-skull tshirts,

-teen age lust decks

-some pants and jeans

the dude who was working was really cool

he was really nice and helpful. he actually went to the back

and tried finding my sizes and etc

i wasnt expecting this at all

i was there yesterday and only zip hoodie left is the FTP one in black. sun tzu pullover hoodies, puffas and dc x ssur hi's are in stock. lots of larry clark tees.

the sale at stussy was a much better time for me.

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=5508

Edited by sr20det on Jan 9, 2006 at 10:05 PM

Finally decided to head over to Supreme today after attending the LA auto show. A lot of things on sale, and a lot of things they are out of. There is one Larry Clark tee in XXL, everything else is pretty much dunzo. Sweatshirts are on sale. I picked up the "Fuck Tha Police" thermal hoody for 94. Pretty well made and really thick. There are a few jackets on sale and a lot of t-shirts were 2 for twenty. There were a good number of supreme fitteds, but i think fitteds are gay so fuck that, stick with the trucker.

-pete

Quote:

Had to stop by again and found that their M65 Moleskin waterproof jacket was on sale for 244. I was there to pick up a bag, but ended up picking up the jacket. Oh, snap Travis Barker rolled through and I chatted him up about the transplants. That dude is mad cool. BTW Scatter Bags were 104, down from 148.

-pete

--- Original message by starvinglawstudent on Jan 13, 2006 03:03 PM

No shit? Damn. I paid $350 for the jacket.. absolutely wonderful jacket.

Are the scatterweave backpacks still there?

This jacket is well made. I mean its really top notch. I have a deck jacket from last season, and am surprised at how well crafted all Supreme jackets are. Yes, Scatters are still there. All three colors. I was leaning towards gray, but up close the black is amazing.

I might stop by this weekend to pick up the bag, just need to find a way to justify the 100 mile drive, and the price tag, but I am sure I will convince myself.

-pete

supreme definately got the goods! but Union got some amazing w)taps X ape jackets. its actually 1 jacket and a shirt (2) styles. dont know if yal heard but its got the ape camo. kinda fly. most the kats goin in there for the ape shit have no idea bout W)taps let alone neighborhood and fragment. Now thats the fly shit. Also got some good visvim hoody's. basic but feels amazing. icon_smile_big.gif i lovvvee visvim:)

D!G!Ticon_smile_wink.gif