the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah homie, they highjacked syrup too

19mbl5.jpg

this shit is fukin hilarious. I live in New England right now(town bordering VT and NH) and its nothing but white people up here and they r very proud of there maple syrup. Its funny cus I see white people with black children often. It trips me out. Its like they think there helping the worlds problems cus there adopting a black kid. LMAO. I just had a daughter and one of the reasons I'm moving is cus I want her to grow up in a more diverse area.

Why do the bruthas love fat white blonde chicks so much?

was thinking the same thing a while back, so when i was on that good shit i had a quick convo with a nigguh that love fat hoes (white)

aight firstly these hoes are freaks. suck ya dick for no reason. just taking a nap and wake up to ur dick in her mouth. did i mention they are down for anything (carrot in that ass)

they can cook. i pretty much figured that out.

can maintain a "ghetto" image. some kats just love white chics that are hood.

you got something different. some dudes are just tired of black hoes and want a submissive fat white chic that will stfu while you go to the strip club throw some dubs at some booty

cute babies (welfare concept)

Why do the bruthas love fat white blonde chicks so much?

cuz they enjoy bein treated like shit and because they will do the most despicable acts involving your genitals.

things that seriously can't be legal

Are black people really huge fans of movies like Soul Plane, Tyler Perry, and the like? Did you guys just go check it out to see Snoop act or did you actually feel "oh shit this movie is gonna be awesome" from the trailer?

soul plane cost the entire african american race cool points, Tyler Perry is a COON, i repeat TYLER PERRY IS A COON any of his thoughts and ideologies are to be disassociated with the afro-am community from here on in

I'm gonna go ahead and mop up..

soul plane cost the entire african american race cool points, Tyler Perry is a COON, i repeat TYLER PERRY IS A COON any of his thoughts and ideologies are to be disassociated with the afro-am community from here on in

Right on target. Tyler Perry is a homosexual afro american and was once living in his car before he figured out he could write plays that cater to obese black women (which he enjoys dressing up as) and nonblacks that wish to emulate stereotypical black culture.

On the topic of thick white women - would a black man prefer a thick blonde of a thick brunette?

Word up? I dig brunettes. I meet more fake blondes than naturals and typically when they do that theyre on a blond tip... but THICK white chicks usually are trying to fuck with a dark brother that would have been on cotton duty during slave times. They just get off to it

what are the odds of a drama free black chick

Honestly i've only met one or two in my entire life and these girls were not raised in the black community. These days I can barely talk to black chicks. If you want to fuck them its better to not say much and just flash your clothes, kicks, or car and theyre down for whatever. Nowadays theres such a vocabulary gap between me and them I have a hard time relating cause if I articulate they get confused/insecure. A nice looking young black girl whos head isnt fucked up is rare.

kinda like asian hierarchy, is there a black hierarchy?

i have a black englishman friend who thinks his shit don't stink as much as black americans. also most westernized blacks i know think that nigerians are wack.

how does this work??

why do rappers always claim to do it for the hood? arent they trying to get out of the hood? who the fuck wants to stay hood?

or is being hood some kind of mentality?

this is a question that almost anyone could answer.