Hugo by Hugo Boss Fall 2009

geekbonchic

Not really my kinda gear, but I can't really imagine someone wearing this. Stretchy skin-tight dress pants? MC Hammer/Z Cavarrici Carrot Pants? Some of the geometric tops and jackets are interesting though

• 3 weeks later...
so very german? looking.

that is the very first thing I thought.

I'm into quite a bit of it, but I also really like that whole 80's minimalist german look. I have no experience with anything hugo boss, so I don't know what to expect with quality, but I'd wear some of this shit. Any clues on prices? I expect this to be on the cheaper end, otherwise, no go for me.

I don't think there's been any indication that this will see any large scale production. And if it does, it'll probably be extremely over-priced. The existing higher-end Boss labels are already over-priced and the execs at Boss have been trying to position this as something even more upscale than that.

Very different to the current hugo boss ranges, which are filled with excessively pretentious crap that is ridiculously priced. I like the new direction and I think it will allow a lot of people to take Hugo Boss a bit more seriously.

I really like the cropped blazer, I don't think I've seen a cropped blazer look so right on a man before.

The coats are very jil sander-esque, still rather they do this than the stuff they've done before.

Very different to the current hugo boss ranges, which are filled with excessively pretentious crap that is ridiculously priced. I like the new direction and I think it will allow a lot of people to take Hugo Boss a bit more seriously.

I really like the cropped blazer, I don't think I've seen a cropped blazer look so right on a man before.

The coats are very jil sander-esque, still rather they do this than the stuff they've done before.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

WHY WON'T YOU JUST LlSTEN TO US AND SHUT UP.

Because I'm allowed to have my own opinion and that it's based on personal experience and knowledge, therefore I know that it has some credence.

Need a haircut so badly but I'm poor.

3255488380_b64f9958a4.jpg

click for big

Soho workshop shirt

Saba t-shirt

April 77 joey overdrive sabbath jeans

Grosby shoes (yes really)

Jack Spade messenger