Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some nice deals... just wish they had more of the shit i want in my size.

backpacks on sale for the 1st time in ?????????????????

tell me about it

just bought a backpack at retail a little under 10 days ago!

anyone know if the sale is on in store too?

it is in nyc but i think they balanced out the stock so don't expect much variance between web and instore stock, at least in terms of stuff that is still stocked in both places. so if you checked webstore stock before 11, it's similar to what's in store.

store exclusive stuff on sale includes the ringer heather tees, chinos (but not striped ones? this could have been some oversight with the markdown pen), striped shorts, athletic shorts, the marlboro patch jackets (didn't realize this didn't have pockets - lame), all fleeces from this season, pretty sure all button downs, appletown tanks etc.

it is in nyc but i think they balanced out the stock so don't expect much variance between web and instore stock, at least in terms of stuff that is still stocked in both places. so if you checked webstore stock before 11, it's similar to what's in store.

store exclusive stuff on sale includes the ringer heather tees, chinos (but not striped ones? this could have been some oversight with the markdown pen), striped shorts, athletic shorts, the marlboro patch jackets (didn't realize this didn't have pockets - lame), all fleeces from this season, pretty sure all button downs, appletown tanks etc.

did you happen to see any olive chinos or camo m65s?