FS: Somet 005 (33), Flathead 380 (36), Junya x Levis (free size)

bonjin

Somet 005 - low rise straight fit black size 33

Would like to sell my Somet's since they don't fit me and are just sitting in my closet. Worn for less than 10 times, so basically in new condition. Minor creaing, nothing's set though - and these takes time to fade so nothing like that either. Fucking great jeans that I love but unfortunately is slightly too small for me because of the low rise. I would not sell these if they'd fit me. Fit slightly bigger than tagged, like Somet's do, plus these are stretched out in the waist. They don't stretch a whole lot so they will most likely not stretch any more in the waist, but they will probably shrink a bit once soaked/washed. I'd say these fit a 34, or possibly a 35. Understand that these will be worn on the hips because of the rise, so don't be fooled by the measurements.

Great cut, some of the best detailing I've personally seen. Gold plated rivets, hidden rivets. Reversed fly placket with donut buttons. 14.5oz denim. White weft, white patch. Half lined back pockets.

Sanforized.

My measurements

waist: 17.7"

front rise: 10"

back rise: 14.2"

thigh (upper thigh, BiG style): 13"

knee: 9"

hem: 8.3"

inseam: 35.5"

Purchased in the Somet store in Aoyama, Tokyo. Retails for $275 + shipping from BiG, I can do $170 shipped worldwide.

hTcyimYeZ.jpg

MaJqwmLNE.jpg

ZCMeWKUOv.jpg

UvCTFBisH.jpg

FnpMiPfTB.jpg

HCMBaYrrn.jpg

LkocgeyrF.jpg

kQEiRRuSl.jpg

ZkshYWcNx.jpg

QfhJjkDqL.jpg

Flathead F380 (36)

Flathead's popular F380 model. Y'all know the deal with these. Purchased from Self Edge for $290. Hot soaked for a few hours, worn about 10-15 times. Not really the steez I'm going for right now, which is why I'm selling. They're incredible jeans. Size 36.

They're $290 shipped from SE and considering I've worn them sparingly I'm looking for something around

SOLD

Measuements:

waist (laid flat) - 18.5"

front rise - 11"

back rise - 15"

upper thigh - 13"

hem - 9"

inseam - 36.5"

qiOOcKBfr.jpg

RCGKSQWYz.jpg

aDYBTnxrv.jpg

MhFVFFBlW.jpg

FmnAxMDGr.jpg

IQvhOVkvG.jpg

rYOEDxABS.jpg

GLCkeZxwb.jpg

IC: Junya Watanabe x Levis deconstructed jeans SOLD SOLD SOLD(S)

Super baggy straight leg cut junya x levis jeans collab. Knee to hem is constructed out of three different pieces of fabric (that look the same). So, wide hem. Serious samurai steez. Size S but basically free size (waist measures 45" or something). Supposed to be worn with belt to create pleats. Great construction. Retail was ridiculous, will sell for cheap. Can post pictures/measurements if there's any interest. Hit me with your best offer, will consider most.

F380s now (until that sale item i'm eyeing is sold) go for $190 shipped to EU and $195 to the rest of the world. $100 off SE's already low price. Fuck me, these are barely worn.

I can't believe you guys don't realize the incredibleness of somet denim. Read about them, ask people. Anyone who owns these know that they really don't come any better.

hey dude wanna to a tradsies?

i have a pair of Naked and famous Weird Guy Deep Indigo - Low Rise Tapered Leg sz 36 and a pair of Weird Guy Indigo Selvage - Low Rise Tapered Leg. I bought them from barneys like 5 months ago but have only worn them 10x should fit u great if the somets are a little to small for u

i dunno, let me know

Ok, this is embarassing but now I've got my eye on an ebay auction that ends on sunday night and at the moment I'm absolutely broke. For this weekend only, the F380's will go for $175 shipped (EU) and $185 shipped (ww), if payment is made in due time before the auction ends.

Somet 005 still available. Lots of interest, no buyers yet. Price is firm. Be quick about it or you might lose out on this amazing pair.