Flight of the Conchords

c.r.e.a.m.

Personally, one of my all time favorite shows.

The first season was awesome, and the second season is starting next week. Actually, the first episode of the second season is available on the HBO website, and now also On Deman (Comcast users).

Not everyone's cup of tee, but any fans here?

I really like the show as well....looking forward to season two. I saw Jermaine and Brett on Craig Ferguson like 3 years ago doing some hip hop battle and thought they were hilarious. Personally, I was surprised they got picked up for another season, not because the show is bad but the humor in it has little mass appeal if any...love that Racism episode, and the running jokes about australia

This is the only that has caught and retained my attention. I want season two now! The first episode reeled me in.

"Cause you're so beautiful

Like a, tree

Or a high-class prostitute

You're so beautiful

Mmm, you could be a part-time model"

I'm going to work on Twin Peaks next.

I like that she has to keep her normal job.

Skip the entire second season of Twin Peaks. The first season is lot of hours already and Lynch and the cast all regretted the second season, which was just weird and kinda terrible.

people feeling the first episode of the second season? i didnt think it was HILARIOUS, but i thought it was good. it was weird how nothing was filmed in their appartment anymore, hopefully the shows hasnt changed much from the first season, not giging up on them yet tho.

i think the first episode was a huge improvement on the second half of the first season.

it's almost too mainstream for my taste though. murray's job doesnt' realize he's gone? murray commits copyright infringement? the guys dont have visas?

that's corny comedy right there.

i think the first episode was a huge improvement on the second half of the first season.

it's almost too mainstream for my taste though. murray's job doesnt' realize he's gone? murray commits copyright infringement? the guys dont have visas?

that's corny comedy right there.

You know you are searching for obscurity alone when THIS show is too obscure for you. How are those plot lines even considered mainstream??? I don't even correlate cornyness with mainstream, you are an idiot

I thought it was kind of weak. Come on, Nigerian internet scams? The first season had all these great songs off the album, and they built the skits around the songs, which were the highlights. I feel like now it's kind of the opposite where they're creating these contrived situations and then writing songs to suit, which makes for much weaker songs.

Sugar lumps was catchy though.

I thought it was kind of weak. Come on, Nigerian internet scams? The first season had all these great songs off the album, and they built the skits around the songs, which were the highlights. I feel like now it's kind of the opposite where they're creating these contrived situations and then writing songs to suit, which makes for much weaker songs.

I read an article somewhere saying that they are only going to do one more season (season 2 is the final) because of this reason. Brett and jermaine were saying that it is really hard to write songs for the episodes since they are doing the show differently now...namely they write the episodes first then have to come up with new songs.

I haven't seen any of season 2 yet though

Interesting I would have figured that they would have been done right after the 1st season. I thought I remember hearing that they only wanted to do one season and go back to doing mostly shows.. But maybe if the 2nd season goes well they will consider making another season but we will have to see. I am afraid thought that the music will become less creative due to them trying to produce the show fast enough to keep fans happy

Second season so far has been kinda disappointing.. :(

Btw, has anyone seen "Yes Man"? i watched it because the Curious Case of Benjamin Button was sold out haha.. but it turned out to be pretty good because Murray from Flight of the Conchords is in it and he pretty much plays the same character in the movie. He definitely saved that movie.

• 1 month later...