RED WING GT TRAVELER US10.6 uk9.5

big truck

THESE ARE A EUROPEAN EDITION AND PRETTY MUCH SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE IN MOST SIZES. SIZE us10.5 uk9.5 in black

They are described best by Cultizm as follows:

The Gentleman Traveler Series

The Red Wing Gentleman Traverler Series harkens back to a time when travel didn't include frequent flyer miles. Travel was difficult and often wrought with adversity but gentleman still needed to look smart and sophisticated along the way. Their shoes needed to navigate crushed gravel streets and then be polished and ready to impress. The Gentleman Traverler Series offers that required smart styling with Leather

and rugged performance features.

Red Wing Shoe Company was established in 1905 and is still thriving today because of their impeccable quality standards.

Details:

100% Leather

Made in USA - relaunched for Europe

Hand made in the US

Waterproof Leather

I GOT THESE BOOTS FROM CULTIZM LAST YEAR. THEY HAVE BEEN WORN GENTLY APPROXIMATELY 5 OR 6 TIMES. THERE IS MINIMLA WEAR ON THE SOLE AS CAN BE SEEN FROM THE PICTURES. I HAVE TAKEN PICS WITH THE FLASH SO THAT THE SLIGHT SCUFFS ON THE FRONT OF THE SHOE CAN BE SEEN. I AM SURE THEY WILL BUFF UP VERY EASILY AS WILL BE AS NEW. THE BOOTS ARE A GOOD 9 OUT OF 10 EASILY.

THEY ARE GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC

Looking for £80 plus £10 posting in UK or $200 USD shipped elsewhere

I have sold samurais on here before. My ebay name is the_magic_wislon and I am super legit.

004wf7.jpg

005qp7.jpg

007kw9.jpg