The Temple of Jawnz v. 2.0 is now accepting applications

dismalfuture

I am now accepting invitations for live-in steez partners, for the Temple of Jawnz v. 2.0.

You will preferably have over 100 rep points, be a sz 44-46 jacket, wear a size 41-42 shoe, and have at least 2-3 years of jawn experience and a wardrobe amounting to at least/over $20,0000 that you will bring with you, to satisfy the gods. If you happen to have identical pieces to mine, yours will not count towards the total jawnage, unless we do dual fit concepts on the streets of Seoul.

This job is in or around the Seoul area only. Transport/Commuting fees will upon the applicant.

You will be provided with your choice of a Mickey Mouse futon, or one of two sofas, and clean bedding, plus a slightly chubby Korean girl for sucking your penis.

Your contribution to the monthly upkeep of the Temple of Jawnz will be approximately $250 a month plus utility fees.

The Temple of Jawnz can help in finding you employment and entertainment. We are looking for people who cam sacrifice at least 6 months if not their lives for this movement.

Things that will not be tolerated at the TOJ:

-Supreme

-Nike

-Vans

-scammers

-tee totalers

-ugly people

please enquire within.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've forgotten to mention that this job is equal opportunity and females are welcome to join our team as well. If you are a female, you will preferably be Japanese and between the ages of 16 to 25. You will follow an aesthetic similar to that of S-Cawaii or Can Cam and have at least an 80 cm bust and as small a waist as possible, while having the most voluminous orange or auburn hair. You will be given fast tracked preference if you can do an asymmetrical ponytail to the side.

Females will be waived the jawn requirements if they qualify as above. Rent can be waived as well, and we can discuss alternate compensation after a couple bottles of red wine.

I cannot tell if this is the thread where people post bad memes or where dismal tries to slip a roofie to an unwitting kawaii girl.

You silly gays don't know how it works. He's trying to slip something else in an unwitting kawaii girl :cool:

or you could replace slip with force, jam, crush, slam, etc... I dunno how dismal rolls