Y-3 Jeans

janneh

Debating weather to buy a pair of y-3 jeans from a shop that has them reduced to £115. I'm normally an evisu jeans wearer so i suppose i should no a little about denim but i don't really lol. Just wondering if anyone could say what the quality of y-3 denim is actually like, is it worth the money, are they selvage? Also does anybody know any other english websites (or that ship to england) that sell Y-3.

I know:

triads

pollayana

zee and co

Xile clothing

yoox

are their any others? Thanks in advance.

nah what im sayin is.. whats the poing in buying some jeans even if they are real when they have been ripped off a million times and are worn by gypsy hoods everywhere?

your only gonna look like them..

p.s. ive been a huge fan of yamamoto' since he started designing costume for kitano's film projects...

;)

Seen them a few times in real life. They are good quality denim but not selvaged. The stitching is good. It is not made in italy or japan as I recall, it's constructed somewhere else.

They are very wide and straight, much like Evisu cinchbacks (without the cinchback). they hang like evisus too.

I would try them on first of course if you're buying from a store.

Edited by Sauce on Dec 27, 2005 at 09:26 PM

Quote:

I think what thomas is saying is that Y-3 jeans , fake or real, just gives off the same image as a burberry plaid cap or a badly done LV wallet

Basically you look like a chav (UK) or a ghetto fuck (US).

Edited by DJ_Flame on Dec 27, 2005 at 05:40 PM

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 27, 2005 05:40 PM

yeah u got it..

ah, hence thomas' respect for junya

have to agree, yohji, junya, issey, vivienne would top my list at the moment.

for some odd reason, i've seen an explosion of michael kors for sale at every store on earth, starting to get annoying

Quote: I think what thomas is saying is that Y-3 jeans , fake or real, just gives off the same image as a burberry plaid cap or a badly done LV wallet

Basically you look like a chav (UK) or a ghetto fuck (US).

aha, whats canada?

thomas-how's that salon bag coming along?

nairb49