need fast legit check on Levis 501XX demin!!

lunar

Fake without a doubt. The wide leather patch imitates a later 'leatherlook' patch, with a stock control strip, but hardly any detail on the jeans corresponds to the real thing. Personally I'd rather wear a pair of Uniqlo or H&M selvage rather than something so obviously dodgy.

Top button should be LEVI not LEVS as I have seen this on all Fakes that I have come across. they may be from eurpoe/Africa as they do funk things one of them is the number on the back button being in a triangle and not straight across like the Japanese or American ones. Sizing on fakes are also really off. Tag may say 30 but the jean sizing is more like a 38 or 40. Since you can see them inperson you can check for these thing when you look at them again.

Hope this helps,

Styled1

Once I got to know all of the nuances of every era's model of Levi's, the difference between the fakes and the real deal became quite apparent. When I got scammed on a pair of fakes on ebay, it was partly due to the fact that the photo's conveniently didn't show the decorative selvege, which is an obvious red flag for phoniness. Since the "big E" only appears on reproductions, any pair of "Levi's" that bare it, shouldn't have any feature's that look as though they wouldn't have existed before the 1970's.