Wow, my country is wacky.

broneck

My dad asked me today how many people in the United States knew anything about the current state of Canadian politics. I suggested not many.

Does anyone know that there is a full blown political crisis happening right now?

As in our government is literally crumbling before our eyes?

Does this make it into your news?

just a feeler.

threadnotapprovedif7.jpg

ill have to admit, i try to be politically aware, but i know nothing of whats going on other than harper tried to cut the $1.80/vote funding that the smaller parties need to sustain themselves and now the coalition is busting a mutiny.

sounds appropriate.

if i were more up on this id have a better opinion. if shit blows up does it go to re-election? im all for bringing down harper and the tories, but i dont want to see the libs get any more power until they have a better party leader. ill gladly sit through a few more years of conservs just to not have to call dion my PM.

American news is still too caught up in who Obama is choosing for all of his cabinet positions to report on anything else.

Apparently, also, water will turn into the opposite direction in the toilet when you flush, since Obama has been elected.

THIS IS REAL CHANGE MAN!!!

I have a new fun thing to do. This has like a 90% success rate. When Canadians are discussing politics, drop a hint about or flat out say one of the people votes with or supports Bloc. I know nothing about Canadian politics other than the fact that this is going to royally piss off most Canadians. Try it, it's like calling Japanese Koreans.