hoodie..

gamma888

it's difficult to find a nice quality material hoody in these days....

i ain't looking for that super thin hoody. what i'm looking for is outer cotton with fleece feel inside hoodie. can anyone recommend it online? i've been looking for a while...

the closest one i could find was the one from upper playground in SF.

thanks..

never thought that AA would make great hoodies. they're somewhat too thin for my taste yet the shape is great...

picky picky picky i guess ;-)

thanks bros though for the recommendations.

have you tried the California Fleece hoodie? It's lined with fleece. It's thicker than the standard AA zip-up hoodie.

But seriously the Spruce hoodie is exactly what you're looking for: it's very thick, sturdy cotton with a fleece inner. It is pricy though...

thanks... also someone mentioned that wings n horns hoodie is pretty good as well? it's somewhat difficult to find through web though...

steven alan's website only has slim hoodie. not sure if i want that... i want the 'loose' one... perhaps i could ask my wife to check out steven alan's shop soon this week.

Yeah... I think Richard Kidd's hoodies are somehow connected to Spruce/W&H/CYC Design as well.

I think I'm going to keep this incredibly expensive hoodie, though... it's a little baggy but it's a different look than the usual slim fit I prefer. I kind of dig it.

Mm... minya, seems like you pretty much know everything. you work behind a garment shop or what? ;-) i probably will be in nyc for just a day or two, so might be able to swing by at alan's shop to check out the spruce.

My tiger fleece hoodie is beauuutiful. Will up pics if anybody is interested

Anyway, I'm waiting till Supreme releases a minimal logo thermal hood. The ones from this season are amazing; it's fuking thick as hell

Edited by super on Dec 22, 2005 at 01:12 AM

Quote:
Quote: i think spruce and wings and horns are owned by the same company. i would recommend supreme hoodies also, knowing where they are manufactured

Damn I wish I knew what company Supreme uses for their hoodies, I would love a bunch of blank ones.

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Dec 22, 2005 03:41 AM

they use CYC Design for the t-shirts, so I'm going to assume they produce the sweatshirts as well. I could be wrong though.

Quote:

club monaco had a nice hoody this season. cotton/polyester blend. really soft fleece lining

--- Original message by Ryan on Dec 22, 2005 07:10 AM

I picked up an off white hoodie from club monaco - http://www.clubmonaco.com/122005/m5.asp (its under the sweater). It's been doing me good. Also my H&M zip up has been in heavy rotation latley.

http://www.defgrip.com