Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

Honeycombs up the thighs is my Team Slouch membership badge :)

and asscheek fades on the waistband :P you should keep wearing them, they look great, if you slouch the shit out of them why would some weight loss be a big deal?

True...Skulls do shrink but they are sure to stretch out to original proportions with just a day's wear...my size 29s 5010 7x6 raw are getting hella loose...not complaining since their comfortable...guess i gotta expose my asscheeks

Skull 5010 6x6 One-Wash / ~4 Months / 1 Soak

Kind of disappointed with the post-soak fit, they did not shrink enough :( I think I'm losing too much weight...kind of a bummer. Might have to retire these, but they are just starting to show potential...

yesterday. I spent the rest of the day shrinking and dry in them. Major props to BIG for getting these to me at impressive speed. They also put up with multiple phone calls and emails from me even going as far as re-measuring them. I order a size up and they were big as I thought so I soaked them in hot water for an hour tumble dried them for about 40 min (dying my dryer blue again even though the were inside out) then wore them till dry .

Apparently I can’t take a picture for shit so this is the best I could do with my wife’s crappy camera but here are some fitment pics anyway.

P1010021.jpg

P1010024.jpg

Your taste in shoes is almost worse than your fit on those skulls.

No nevermind they are both equally bad.

Dude, they are work wear jeans not fine art. You just fucking wear them and wear them hard.

gaaawwwd....

fuck tods sufu kids are buying 800 dollar lanvin SNEAKERS just to skate around ...again.. you philippino?

lol i wear tod's with skulls. but in a good way. my tod's are black, quite heavy chelsea boots (no drivers... gosh) and a pair of pinrolled 5109xx

i guess i have to post pics.

For those looking for Skulls and wanting to save a bit of money...

This week's Style Forum promotion is 15% off all Skull jeans and accessories.

Jeans end up being $208 total after the discount...

Use this code upon checking out: StyleForumSkulls

Discount code ends in five days on Friday April 11th.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop