Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I've been wearing mine for about a month straight and I'd say it took about 2 weeks to get them to the comfort level that I wanted.

I've been wearing mine for six days now in total. They have stretched a bit already though. I just went cycling a couple of miles and that made the jeans stretch a little more.

Update: I took out my bicycle a couple of times today, just to get food, bring away some mail, etc. Now they've stretched to perfect! I'm only a bit concerned about the fading that I might get from cycling.

youre going to love the first couple of weeks. the black/blue sheen wears away really quickly and results in that super deep blue that you've got going on now on the pockets. but then it's going to STOP... muhaha... but only for another couple of weeks, depending on how hard you wear them. it's a very interesting introductory transition.

nice pics also, i love the remnants of the tab under the cross. all US-export models have that little hidden treasure in them.

thx erbody.. i might listen to you guys but i cant stop thinking soaking my skull so i had hot soak for 1 hour and they look really crisps even you can hear the crisps voice when you bend it.. i hope i didnt pick wrong choice then..

you'll be fine buddy don't worry... keep in mind skulls are sanforized and shrink a negligable amount. like 2-3% (excluding inseam) i've soaked mine twice and machine washed/tumble dried once and they fit looser than they did the first day if that helps you out any (meaning, they're basically never going to be as tight as they are now.)

you'll be fine buddy don't worry... keep in mind skulls are sanforized and shrink a negligable amount. like 2-3% (excluding inseam) i've soaked mine twice and machine washed/tumble dried once and they fit looser than they did the first day if that helps you out any (meaning, they're basically never going to be as tight as they are now.)

Did you soak yours? And how much did they shrink, 3% overall? I haven't soaked mine before wearing.

after had soak and dry i tried to wear them again, it seems nothing different from before soak.. but they became more stiff, quite strange coz many people said that after had a soak it supposed to be became softer, it is happen to you guys ?

Did you soak and hang dry the jeans? If you hung dry them, they will feel stiffer for the first couple days of wear. Even cotton t-shirts, or pretty much any garment, will feel stiff if you only hang dry them.

But generally after repeated washings and dryings, esp. machine dry, they will become 'softer'.

Here are my Skulls that I bought at Fabfour Tokyo over the summer:

Here they are when i first got them, they recieved a rain soak (insane japanese rain on the first day that i wore them) and also a hot soak. btw, they were hemmed to 32" inseam.

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

i started wearing them regularly around the end of september, so now they have about 5 months of wear:

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

the honeycombs are stubborn as fuuuck

uh-oh, crotch blowout imminent. i should probably take em to a tailor soon to get the stitching reinforced, what do you guys think?

IMG_1639.jpg

i plan on washing them in a few weeks.

I've had my pair of 5010 since the beginning of October and haven't worn them super hardcore. They have some minor fades and creases and are insanely long that I have to cuff them. I've come to the point where I don't want to have to cuff them anymore, would it be safe to soak them at this point?