Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

yea, so i've realized. i don't really know what to do though, since i don't have anywhere else to put my phone.

Don´t do anything, your denim should fade after how YOU wear them and make them personal thats why I love denim.

First off, this thread kills as of the last few weeks. Didn't realize Skulls were so popular.

Secondly, a bit of a x-post from the Samurai thread (as it was mentioned there recently), but I was thinking of sending my 1-month 5010 6x6's to Hollywood Trading Company/Denim Doctors in LA to get a 1/4 inch taken off from the thigh down...basically to get them sized down 1 cept in the waist/seat.

Would this be recommended? I've heard nothing but great things about HTC...so I'm not worried about the typical things of taking in selvage jeans to get tailored...just wondering if that truly would grant me a more tapered fit in the leg.

I say this would beat out selling another pair of semi-worn jeans because they stretched out to be roomier than I wanted (I also hope it beats the whole crotch death courtesy of the seat in true-to-size Skulls).

Is the Fab-Four website still shipping to America? or am I going to have to buy from SelfEdge/BiG?

You have to email them and then they'll send you an invoice and a log in password to pay for it through their website.

fabfour will ship to the US, yes. i believe you have to pay via paypal, but i'm not sure. and they will NOT send tabbed jeans to the US; you get the US export version (same at SE/BiG, with the cross/dagger sewn in place of the tab.)

Hello Skull friends! I just passed eleven months, and since I think I'll be hunting for another pair of jeans soon, I opened a public gallery of my eleven month pics.

Some teasers:

I did some landscaping with some red mulch and it gave me cool thighs.

MemorialDayBreak001.jpg

MemorialDayBreak008.jpg

And after a handwash, the dye didn't come out, so my lap fade has this red hue to it.

Skull5010xxElevenMonths001.jpg

Skull5010xxElevenMonths006.jpg

The gallery is opened to the public, so feel free to look for close up shots and what not. Enjoy!

I've only been wearing my pair of Skull jeans 6x6 for only about 2 months now and I've run into a big problem with the crotch area of my jeans making a huge rip. Pictures shown below are of my jeans. I was wondering if you had any suggestions on what to do. The rip happened because of breakdancing. My legs stretch out a lot when dancing. One day when doing windmills i stretch my legs out a little too much while dancing it caused a huge rip. I dont think just sewing it back up together with a patch behind it would help in the long run because since I stretch out my legs so much they'd just rip again. What would you suggest I do with my given situation? I love these jeans a lot and it sucks to not be able to wear them. Any suggestions?

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

i´d sew it up with a denim patch and not use it for breakdancing anymore.

what else do you want to? use a spandex patch? doesn´t sound like a good idea, hm...

the denim isnt even that damaged, just the threading. totally repairable.