lvc 55' holes?

witts

doesn't sound quite right. are they still unwashed? I have a pair I've been wearing fairly regularly for 6-7 months (daily for the first 2 months) -- rinsed once about a month ago -- and they don't show signs of producing holes. What other things might account for it? Is it quite humid, or do you sweat a lot? Do you starch them?

are two creases in the fabric rubbing together when you walk? this would be the only explanation i could think of. one thing i don't understand is why kids buy these lvc collection jeans which are rereleased to highlight a certain fit only to wear them "low" so they are all bunched up and imo look like shit. seriously why not just buy some other brand of cool jean and leave the already hard to find lvc jeans to the people who like the true fit of that style. make sense? i mean it's not like that years specific style is recognizable anymore so what's the point?

Quote:

are two creases in the fabric rubbing together when you walk? this would be the only explanation i could think of. one thing i don't understand is why kids buy these lvc collection jeans which are rereleased to highlight a certain fit only to wear them "low" so they are all bunched up and imo look like shit. seriously why not just buy some other brand of cool jean and leave the already hard to find lvc jeans to the people who like the true fit of that style. make sense? i mean it's not like that years specific style is recognizable anymore so what's the point?

--- Original message by partytaco on Dec 15, 2005 04:37 PM

im not a kid, LVC isnt hard to come by, and i like the cut of the 55s, does it specifaclly say all levis vintage collection jeans must be worn fitted? what the fuck does it matter to you?

so no you dont make sense you fuckin twat