Y-3 Sample Sale

sr20det

pretty shitty prices. Womens gear way better than mens, mens shoes way better than womens. Prices felt more like sale prices than sample sale. Polos 75, coats 200-500. Shoes 100-250.

I went with my boss who knows someone at Y3 and we got extra 30% off. Picked up 2 shoes (1 for me and 1 for my brother), hat for my other brother, polo for a cousin for xmas. All for 210.00. That feels much more like a sample sale.

Quote:

mouko, did you notice if they had any black cashmere scarves?

--- Original message by minya on Dec 15, 2005 04:59 PM

nope. Only accesories they had were this weird belt, bags (which were snapped up quick), beanies and hats.

Quote:

Nice Y-3 stan smiths

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 16, 2005 10:42 AM

yeah exactly why I got it. I loved stan smiths except for the colored trims, at least the Y3 on the side isn't really noticable..and I don'tmind "Yohji Yamamoto" on the back.

Glad to see another Stan Smith lover. those are just so sleek.

Lol if I recall those are the first pair of sneakers you bought in a long time mouko.

They're sweet though (black pair), subtle Y-3 on the sides with white-edged black velcro straps. If Yohji makes one in white/green with the straps, i would definately snap a pair

Quote:

Glad to see another Stan Smith lover. those are just so sleek.

Lol if I recall those are the first pair of sneakers you bought in a long time mouko.

They're sweet though (black pair), subtle Y-3 on the sides with white-edged black velcro straps. If Yohji makes one in white/green with the straps, i would definately snap a pair

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Dec 16, 2005 09:14 PM

yeah all my sneakers are all white. (I have converse lows all white and jack purcell all whites). Though I love all the crazy shoes that come out at places like recon, supreme etc..I can't see myself really wearing that stuff anymore. I recently sold my Supreme vans :T

That pair with the velcro is actually brown. A dark chocolate brown, very nice shade. But too "colorful" for me. Sending those to the brother lol