BBC Clothing

ichiroflex

I'd be lying if i said i wasnt hooked up in the hype of the release of this shit...thing is if i dont like it i aint buyin it. I admit i got the kicks just cause i thought they were different and i know there are lots of haters of the shoes out there and everybody is entitled to their opinion so i respect that. I bet there is shit in your wardrobe that i think is seriously fucked up but thats your perogative to like and wear it. At the same time its my choice to wear whatever fucked up/hyped/playd out/overpriced/crap design/poor quality shit i wanna wear and that fact is i dont care what u think, if i like it i buy it and wear it...

one life

You Go Ichiroflex - give'em a piece of your mind. everybody here always talks of all this cooool shit, that is really all hyped up, and then u wanna know abotu something you thinkis cool and everyone hacks on you. F*ck-them.

how about making a list of the labels that suck:

1. Supreme. store opened again in NYC> nothin new, store looks the same, same old shit!

2. Evisu - hee hee hee. the US buyers are so being ripped off. in seoul evisu is $100.

3. Nike - same shit differnet year. they still use sweat shops and if you cared aboput the product and the people who make them you wouldn't buy nike.

4. Bathing Ape - $300 - $800 sneakers??!! WTF! you atre insane to buy this crap.

5. superfuture. cause everybody ranks on a person if thier style is different.

sorry ichiroflex i don't know when the new line is comming out.

Quote:

I'd be lying if i said i wasnt hooked up in the hype of the release of this shit...thing is if i dont like it i aint buyin it. I admit i got the kicks just cause i thought they were different and i know there are lots of haters of the shoes out there and everybody is entitled to their opinion so i respect that. I bet there is shit in your wardrobe that i think is seriously fucked up but thats your perogative to like and wear it. At the same time its my choice to wear whatever fucked up/hyped/playd out/overpriced/crap design/poor quality shit i wanna wear and that fact is i dont care what u think, if i like it i buy it and wear it...

--- Original message by ichiroflex on Sep 24, 2004 01:39 AM

so you genuinely like their graphics? I mean really, what's so special about what their doing? I'll tell you....absolutely nothing. you're only intested in BBC because of the Bape connection and the fact that this piece of shit label has been hyped beyond control. If it were a couple of no-name guys making these tees you wouldn't give 2 shits about it, but since it's Pharrel's company you seem to have this idea that it'll somehow change your image. this is the equivalent of every other kid in Japan wearing Bape but being so oblvious to the fact that it's played out. How are you supposed to be original if everybody is wearing the same thing? you ARE NOT what you wear. don't be a sheep and follow every trend because it's what Relax Magazine tells you to.

if they move, kill 'em.

its seems odd that everytime a new thread with the words BBC/Bape/supreme comes along most people go in going "sucks" "moron" "gay" etc etc

how come none of you have gone in say, here, and said the same thing?

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=68

why make so much effort? why does it bother you so much?

for what its worth, i feel if you walk down the street rocking whatever, hoping someone is gonna say "dude that T rocks?" or "shit man that colourway is dope" then you are a

fricking idiot.

icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

"who died and made you king of the fucking Zombies?"

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't really cared enough to look at the shit. Personally I don't like any celebrity-turned-designer period. Except Shady Gear (just kidding). I am curious though... does anyone have a good link with some pics of the graphics? Then at least I will know whats really the word myself...

I ain't terrified from nothing, I'm young wild crazy and disgusting.

Ok, I'm not gonna bother about giving a whole list as to why I think Nigo and Pharrell both suck and are the most over hyped bastards in the world. But I'm just gonna comment some about how full of shit Pharrell is...I just can't stand this motherfucker. Who does he think he is? Worst thing is listening to him blabber about all that bullshit about "as long as I'm rich, it's my duty to help the people blah blah blah..." and "wealth is not here *rubbing fingers together* but here *pointing finger to his head*." Yeah right, shut the fuck up you pretentious little piece of shit. If you meant everything you said why do you come up with some super over hyped bullshit ugly shoe and clothing line along with the so called "king of cool in Asia" -as dubbed by Time Asia magazine, who also happens to make a living out of cheating gullible simple minded young people who seem to live on nothing but trend and so called style into buying his unoriginal apparel and sneakers, by overpricing them? I mean, being limited is one thing, but being overpriced is another thing! How much did it cost Reebok to produce those crappy sneakers and simple cotton tee-shirts? I thought money doesn't mean a thing to you? Don't you already make a decent fortune producing candy coated radio tracks and singing awful tunes with your "baaand"?

Did you guys even seen the clothes? It even comes with the bullshit stuff Pharrelll keeps chanting about in the media..."wealth is in the mind and heart not the pocket." pfft!

And don't come gimme that shit about it could be Reebok's decision to price them ridiculously. If that's the case Pharrel should have the sense not to have anything to do with such a glaringly obvious attempt by a sweatshop utilising multi-nat corporation to cash in on nothing but hype created by the powers that be and the stupidity of consumers in the world.

Fuck Pharrell, fuck Nigo.

I hate everything and everyone.

If you only put it out in very limited quantities...it'll remain exclusive and not overly popular because there isn't enough to sell in the first place, it doesn't have to be overpriced at all! After all if it really gets that "exclusive" people will be reselling it at ass rape prices on ebay anyway. Yeah? You think the business model is working right on? We'll see about that, right now them Diamond flavor Ice creams are still highly available on the shelves and most people don't want em. The whole idea of exclusivity is to also make the product attractive in the first place, not coming out with some silly looking thing that nobody wants. If people would just buy anything at all just because it was "exclusive" and overpriced regardless of how the hell it looks like then seriously any Tom, Dick & Harry can get rich in this business.

I'm glad most people don't want those Ice Creams as of now and the only morons who are loving and buying them are hardcore Neptunes/Pharell fans. God help them.

I hate everything and everyone.