Are all Dior Homme raw denim jeans made with japanese denim?

asfberg

So I'm about to pull the trigger because you posted that three times.

i hate you milkman dan.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tried on a pair of dior raw 19cm made in japan jeans at barneys the other day and they very nice! i really want to get them, but after reading the thread is really a justification for the price difference between the made in italy ones and the japan ones?

the sales associate at barneys said the japanese ones are 'sturdier' and better made. i'm not so sure i can believe him though.

if you tried them on, you shoul be able to tell and make a decision,I personally could feel a difference between the 2 and prefered the japanese raw 19s to the italian as i like sturdy denim, As i said i think earlier in this thread i felt the silver selvedge ones were not worth the extra money.they 210 compared to 155 for the raw but non selvedge

btw, (this may be a stupid question, but i couldn't find the answer after a search) does anyone know why the italian diors, although labeled raw, are very soft? the japanese diors are a little bit more rigid, but not even that rigid. is it that they aren't starched?