whoever has yoox superstar status HELP A SISTAH OUT

junglejane

can you explain what yoox superstar status is?

if you have to ask, you don't deserve to know.

jk

basically, after you spend a shitload of money there you get to see what is coming to the website sooner than peasant status people like me and i beliebe also get first pick on sale stuff. something like this. also, judging by what JJ said i guess those members premiere actually works instead of the shitty one i have that has a few days lag when it works at all ...

superstatus for supershopper. theres an area with some upcoming goods that haven't been posted on the regular site.

supposedly they give it out randomly to fairly regular spenders, from what I've heard some who dont spend heaps have gotten it, and others who fork loads of money on the other hand haven't, so apparently it is quite random

superstatus for supershopper. theres an area with some upcoming goods that haven't been posted on the regular site.

supposedly they give it out randomly to fairly regular spenders, from what I've heard some who dont spend heaps have gotten it, and others who fork loads of money on the other hand haven't, so apparently it is quite random

lol 2 late, eat the dust. yeah yeah