---- For Sale: New Helmut Lang Black Selvedge Jeans 32 x 33 -----

englandmj7

I know there isn't a buy/sell forum, sorry for taking up space, but I thought someone here may be interested before I throw them on e-bay.

Black selvedge Helmut Lang jeans w/no tags. I took them off and wore them out once and they were just too damn tight on my fat ass. I paid $215 for them at Barney's Beverly Hills, and am only looking for $110 shipped within the U.S.

They are 32 x 33, straight-leg, 8" from seam to seam on the leg at the knee and at the cuff. Let me know and I can make a auction on e-bay w/ buy it now or if you are in LA, pickup. Thanks!

httjl0.jpg

httkz9.jpg

httl7b.jpg

Edited by englandmj7 on Nov 25, 2005 at 03:59 PM

PMs sent.

Thanks for the responses guys. They are absoultely raw, never been washed. I did measure them myself to double-check, and the measurements I provided are correct. 32" waist, 33" inseam. Not sure why they look blue in the first pick, the color is accurate on the second two.

Take a pair you have and measure the width of the pants at the knee and thigh, etc. and you can probably compare. These are 8" from seam to seam around the knee area. They are a very nice slim fit, not too tight, not loose. Not sure how else to describe the fit.

P.S. I was already sent an offer, not sure if it will go through though, so let me know ASAP if you're interested. I stick by the price too, I think it is fair enough. Cheers........

Edited by englandmj7 on Nov 25, 2005 at 10:31 PM

• 3 weeks later...