The Sales Assistants Thread

__CB__

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm in love with Ambee from RO NY. I blame/thank dunaj for introducing me to her and I have a huge crush on her, and was super bashful when I saw her at the Atelier party. Damn.

YES. theres something about ambie that i love. She has that innocent but naughty girl thing going on. Always get her to help me when i go to RO

Went to Zekka in Perth last month.

The SAs ( i think it was Scott and Carla) were super friendly and superduper knowledgable. They even allowed me to try all the Yurius/ RO jackets even though I didn't buy them. Would definately recommend the place to anyone.

I haven't been there a lot since last Spring but I dread going inside these days. Its starting to feel like those high-end boutiques with SAs that don't treat me like a real customer and barely pay attention to me compare to the rich azns that buy that CDG stuff.

yeah feel a bit uncomfortable in there too. they still get some decent pieces, (maybe its just me?) but there always feels like much less to select from than j+o or gravity pope. especially if you're not interested in cdg play...

the mixed girl at Yohji Yamamoto aoyama is cute and very stylish

older lady there with long wavy/curly orange-ish hair and glasses also very stylish, very nice woman who has been around forever

Taiwanese girl at L'eclaireur right across the street is friendly and quite attractive

Woman with fake tits and faker smile at Boucheron in Ginza is ideal fuck/throwaway material

Long haired ponytail dude at YY stall in Isetan Shinjuku is a great guy, funny as hell too...neither of us understand a word the other is sayin, but i liked him when he took out this chainmail vest and asked if i wanted to try it on and we both had a laugh.

The woman who I think owns Lift is one of the most stylish women i've ever met and about as down to earth as a human being can possibly get. love that woman

When I went up to Portland/Seattle about 2 months ago, I was fortunate to visit Blake, Ian, and Blackbird. The SA's over there were outstanding! Very knowledgeable, very helpful without being pushy.

You know you are in a bad situation when you have to wait for the SA to leave the sales floor so you can exit the store...so you don't get those "eyes".

I also hate SA's sho think they know your style and attempt to dress you and throw random articles at you and expect you to throw them on.