What do you do with your keys?

Lawl.

Seeing how they will eventually stretch and fade my denim, not to mention put awkward shapes on my legs, id rather not carry my keys in my pocket.

For one without a manbag/bag/etc what do you guys use to carry your keys?

Im looking for something I can attach to a belt loop and hang, but more than a simple caribeaner. I really liked the Flat head silver key hook, anyone know anything similar?

For one without a manbag

Cop a manbag. (4)

I use one small carabiner clip and keep it on my beltloop and either tuck the keys into my coin or back pocket depending.. Otherwise they're on my fannypack (0)

two knuckles deep -- start off putting the rounded, plastic ends in first to prevent internal bleeding, once you stretch the cavity out a fair amount over time, you can get away with just sloppily jamming them up there.

I remove them from my pockets whenever possible. Same with my phone and wallet. Oftentimes I sit with my phone, wallet and keys lying on the table or the desk, which may look weird, but I don't really care. Also, if you wear a jacket or sweatshirt, you can also store your keys there when you're walking around and need them.