Jawns vs Recession

panicnation

kopp quality jawns while you still can, these will be the clothes you wear for the rest of your life.

this somehow seems like a rather weak justification in the face of impending unemployment and surviving on biscuits.

I've started to rethink the amount of money I would spend on clothing... dropping a couple bills on a handful of items seems really impractical and tad too lavish to me. putting that money in the bank and spending $20 a month at goodwill is enough to tide me over.

yeah i agree, gonna have to rethink my purchases. Kopping less in quantity, but looking for more things with quality and multiple wearability...that multi-strap double layer Ann D shirt for example...

Poor perfomance of the aussie dollar is limiting ability to cop overseas jawns. Regret not coppin mo' in july.

In the same boat as you...so unlike most of you, jawns are actually getting more expensive.

1) Reccesion owns for Atlanta stores. CPs, BoO, and APC Hoody for $186 including tax.

2) We'll be out of the recession by July, and things will be back to normal so buy up stocks now while they're a bargain. Stock market right now is like Barneys warehouse sale but full of Diors and goth ninja jawns in small sizes and will increase in value by mid-2009