Muthafucka I Got Me A Job!!!!

the_state

Six weeks after quitting my shitty, "what the fuck am i doing here" job the day after Lehman filed for bankruptcy and spiraled the post-collegiate unemployed man's life into a living hell, I've finally found a new job! My days of sitting home all day, bumming out, maintaining highly questionable hygienic routines, frequently masturbating, spending way too much time on sufu, eating foods that came in a can, and other similar peasant-status activities are coming to an end as of this Monday.

Just wanted to share my screeching excitement. I was out of a job last April after my last, last job moved from NYC to Washington DC - I got interviews left and right and this was only 6 months ago. This go-round, after sending my resume out roughly 300 times, I was only called back for a small handful of interviews. Now I can kop jawns again. Good luck to you jobless ass mofo's out there. Keep ya head up.

congradtusltions.. best regard for new job

i was thinking to goto Lehman... to take a picture and then i can show my daughter one day say look this what happens when u say "when i grow up i want to take peoples houses away and destroy their credit" i want her to be a scientist or a doctor. she likes that stuff i think.

I can get paid $15 an hour to "tutor" english to 8-9 year old Taiwanese children with A.D.D.

I don't need the money so much here in Taiwan.

Accept the job?

That depends on what kind of tutoring you're doing. I tried to seriously tutor an 8th grader with a serious case of A.D.D. and it drained and tested my patience to its limits. Keep in mind, this was with ONE child. I think with children, I would have lost my mind.

If you don't need the money and don't really give a shit then don't do it. But if you're curious, go for it.

You deserve it.

I just received an offer from the Boston venture capital firm that I interviewed a month ago.

Crazy as it sounds, I'm going to decline it.

I'm trusting my gut that my bigger opportunity is gonna come through...