DH jeans sale (4 pairs, 4 styles, 2 sizes)

big at lc

PM me for details and rules and all that. Need to sell, so accepting offers.

All jeans are Hedi Slimane designs and all that jazz, and never worn unless otherwise stated.

FS: DH velvet jeans. Actually made of cotton, but feel like crushed velvet. Rust color. Super great jeans, but not my size. Size 30, 19 cm. Paid $500. Looking for $300 OBO.

DSC_0022.jpg

FS: DH black raw MIJs. Worn many times, but very little signs of wear. No tears, distressing, etc, just some knee bagging as would any pair of jeans worn for some time. Still super color, no fading at all. Size 33, 21 cm. Looking for SOLD

FS: DH clawmark jeans. Can't remember the exact season, but these are from when the clawmarks were done by hand, not by machine like the later seasons. Perfect, pristine condition, no wear or anything (any fading/distress is how Hedi designed them). Size 33, 21 cm. Looking for $375 OBO.

DSC_0089.jpg

FS: DH sharp notations. Brand spankin' new from Hedi's last season. Super awesome jeans, very deep black coated with a thin layer of silicone I believe it is. Worn 1 time for maybe three hours, no signs of wear at all. 9.99/10 condition. Not super shiny in real life, just a nice sheen, enough to stand out, but not too much to look bad or really draw attention. Just perfect. Size 32, 21 cm. Looking for $400 OBO.

DSC_0088.jpg

MIJ's sold pending money...

Measurements: (in cm)

Velvet:

Waist: 41

Inseam: 92/93

Ankle: 19

Claws:

Waist: 44

Inseam: 93/94

Ankle: 21

Sharp Notations:

Waist: 42

Inseam: 92

Ankle: 21

EDIT: I checked the size on the Sharp Notations again and they are SIZE 32 not size 33. Sorry!

Willing to do deals for 2+ pairs of jeans/with other items I have for sale in other threads, looking to sell some stuff quickly as well