Imperial Jeans

nairb49

brisbane, but my mate ain't 18 yet so if you mean you have seen him out i doubt it.

I have only seen a handful of imperials around brisbane. The place is pretty dead for fashion, specially jeans. BEst stuff you can get at is crappy evisu with those gaudy big full leg gulls and some dunce washed edwins yuck.

Edit: the two guys on the website are wearing Dukes, confirmed by the info guy. He says they redesign every pair for the size, so a size 30 would have a thinner cut than the size 34 (the ones the black guy is wearing). Hopefully i can order my pair soon. I'm still confused about sizing and i think they really want me to pick the right size. So consensus is size up 2 ? I'm a size 32 in helmut lang, studio d'artisan, and most denim. I'm a size 30 in APC. What you think ?

Edited by crisis on Jan 25, 2006 at 12:44 AM

haha good luck man, it's a battle. I e-mailed them back and forth one night four times or so last week and they were trying to get my size, i haven't heard back from them since. I think i remember that you're from SF Bay, same as me so i'm pretty sure they'll ship to you. We'll see if i can finish the transaction

minya-

they're in the process of a big inventory push or something like that, super busy so they say.

takes them a little while to get back to people, i thinik its the same guy who answers all the info emails.

i'm still tossing the coin between another pair raw blue, or the eternals.

nairb49