Video Games

dunkin deeznuts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGS4 is so awesome.... just soooooo good.

Can someone explain Little Big Planet to me? Other then the level creator what else do you do? Im interested, but have no clue what its about. Their marketing dept. is doing a damn good job.

Oh playing my hacked PSP right now. Final Fantasy IX!

Bioshock is coming to the ps3 shortly. Textures have been reworked, etc. Scope the review on IGN for an overview.

the demo is in the PS Store, i heard rave reviews about this game and played it and was like mehhh, pretty graphics, but also pretty boring.

LBP comes out next week, i've heard nothing but amazing things about it, IGN gave it a 9.5 so you know it must be pretty good, you know, minus the offensive muslim background music

now playing Earthbound when i am freetime. very old but a cute lovable game

I knew i had a good feeling about you. I take it you are aware of the sequel (Mother 3) for which a translation has just been released? I am in the process of playing it now. I'm only about an hour in due to a busy schedule that doesn't allow me to allot a good hour or two chunk to playing the game like i'd prefer.

So mother 3 is the only game i'm concentrating on for the time being

oblivion with guns and better combat. good thing or bad? your decision.

also.. LittlebigPlantet!!!!!!

k that helps

i wasnt that crazy about oblivion..lost interest..maybe i will revisit it

little big planet looks interesting but i think its only for the ps3?

and is fable 2 just like oblivion but with a dog?

^ucla arcade?

nah that's in japan. there are only a dozen or so pop'n music machines in the states, and i doubt any given arcade has two of them... but maybe...

i used to be big into bemani but not so much anymore. i bought a HDTV and that ruined my timing for console games, and the nearest arcade that has a IIDX and pop'n music machine is two hours away... i went a few times but developed some moral reservations about driving that far out of town to play arcade games.

I think after about 10 turns that system will get turned off by even hardcore fallout fans. The current generation of morons whose first game was Halo will probably like it, and that's enough to justify it to the studios.

for sure. i was excited when i heard about that game and the movies are pretty impressive but i just don't think it's going to be the same experience.

on the other hand i just finished playing the original fallout for the first time in years, had a blast. now i've just started fallout 2, which i never did get around to beating years and years ago when i first played it.