life before the internet?

cheep

The progression.

Saturday morning cartoons-->Big wheel-->Kool Aid points-->Ninja Turtles

-->Nickelodeon-->Zelda-->Snacks after soccer games-->Basketball cards

-->Girls in Tank Tops--> Final Fantasy VII--> Late pass on Snoop Doggystyle

-->Internet -->Alcohol-->Politics-->Illicit substances-->$$.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

before the internet, i had a different group of friends for everyinterest i held. music nerd freinds, graffiti freinds, fashion whore friends, etc.

i still have all those friends but i come here to discuss these things with people who like all of the above rather than take passing interest in one subject.

i dont really play video games anymore but before internet you had to wait for your brothers nintendo powers to show up in teh mail, so you could know the cheats for your games.

im glad i didnt have the internet during my formative years, i wouldve been a lazy, fat and unsocial being. I spent my days being an active child; skating, biking, baseball and basketball were the shit. Nothing was better than sports back then.

After completing college, i dont even understand how i functioned without it.

I am happy with the role the internet played in my life; non-existant until 16, beautiful after 18

i use to masturbate with my right hand. then came prodigy and the word wide web. -----> enter playboy.com. right had been busy working mouse ever since. i remember bypassing AOL completely and going straight to ISP. i remember upgrading my 4.8 kbit modem up to 28.8 and being the first kid in my neighborhood to be blazing. other nerds were still playing comander keen they bought at computer stores, when was down loading that shit! i've talked to many kids of newer generation, and ALL wack with the left hand. right hand in current day america is almost unheard of. i feel special because i was able to observe the transition of right to left handed wackage.

i also use to really want a subscription or whatever to the encyclopedia of britanica.

discovered masurbation by myself at 10

was weird cuz i thought i was the only person in the world to know about masturbation. it was my little secret

anybody else had this experience? i used to feel rly bad tho after jerking off. this does not happen anymore

also, rode bicycle and played nintendo a lot.