what is the next level?

kunk75

i forget what the curves name is but there's some name for the concept that we've come farther in the last 40 years than all prior recorded history. there is a vertical take-off "flying car" now that should be attainable (100k) in the next 8-10 years. not as far off as you'd think.

i forget what the curves name is but there's some name for the concept that we've come farther in the last 40 years than all prior recorded history. there is a vertical take-off "flying car" now that should be attainable (100k) in the next 8-10 years. not as far off as you'd think.

kunk are you talking about singularity?

good one. too femme for me but i like what he's doing. richard from obscur does some good stuff too but never gets his shit together.

yes, on the runway looks v femme but there are some real, real key pieces in there that are really something else that are super wearable.

obscur - what is this> any links / pics??

:)

it's kind of a less expensive derivative of julius, ro, et al.

good stuff but he has no stockists now and very little sample stock. not sure what's going on with him.

yes, on the runway looks v femme but there are some real, real key pieces in there that are really something else that are super wearable.

obscur - what is this> any links / pics??

:)

exponential growth??