Superpolitiks: Who are you voting for SuFu?

WayneGibbous

Who are you voting for, SuFu?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for, SuFu?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Third Party

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone voting for mccain is ridiculous, regardless of whether its the cool or not cool thing to do. wtf @ anyone complaining that obama has reached celebrity status. It should be a good thing that the majority of a country is behind a soon to be democratically elected leader, that means he's doing something right.

Mccain and his party is part of the reason why a lot of people who typically vote republican are losing mad money in the stock market right now. everyone knows he's got all kinds of ties with the bush administration. So no, really I think everyone is voting obama unless you're blind to the REAL issues going on and focusing on small time shit like same sex marriages and abortions, or you're one of those old people who are still racist.

Yeah and I didn't even start on sarah palin, cause that's the last nail in the coffin anyway.

FIrst off im voting ron paul

second off if you think obama is any different than mccain you are a fool.

mccain will transfer middle class wealth to the upper class

obama will transfer middle class wealth to the lower class

either way the middle class is fucked

and im sure half you kids gettin money from your balla parents will be hit hard with obama tax gains on the rich

also obama's huge contributors are fannie mae and freddie mac (oh yeah obama is so different)

obama is pledging for change, but look at his track record, he is in the same shit as mccain, they are all the same, both parties are the fucking same

vote in ron paul

vote out all republican/democrats controlling this shit government due to lobbying money and other shit

look at the bailout bill that stole your childrens future away in the form of debt, enslaved nation to the federal resereve fiat currency printing fuckers

fuck both parties

ron paul may be a republican, but he is a real deal conservative

fuck government handsout all those stupid programs obama promotes, yeah just fuckin tax our in debt nation some more spending on poor ass people who don't give a fuck and dont want to work hard for shit

less government programs

end the fucking war

concentrate here at home in america

we need infastructure, energy independance, other shit

fuck being slaves to OPEC and china

fuck obama and fuck mccain

word life

Fuck Obama, McCain AND Paul.

Obama = liberal idealist and hypocrite. No "change" here.

McCain = incompetent buffoon that promises another 4 years of Bush's legacy.

Paul = utter lack of compassion for his fellow man and insane policies that will never pass in the modern world.

The clear choice is Ralph Nader. He's the only candidate that actually gives a shit about people and outlines solutions to make real change happen. Everything he's been saying for the past few years is coming true and he understands what the real root causes are. Washington and Wall Street are broken. Obama and McCain are both knee deep in corporate interests and lobbyists wrapped around their dicks.

Of course, he wont win.

Fuck McCain and Obama.

Fuck Obama, McCain AND Paul.

Obama = liberal idealist and hypocrite. No "change" here.

McCain = incompetent buffoon that promises another 4 years of Bush's legacy.

Paul = utter lack of compassion for his fellow man and insane policies that will never pass in the modern world.

The clear choice is Ralph Nader. He's the only candidate that actually gives a shit about people and outlines solutions to make real change happen. Everything he's been saying for the past few years is coming true and he understands what the real root causes are. Washington and Wall Street are broken. Obama and McCain are both knee deep in corporate interests and lobbyists wrapped around their dicks.

Of course, he wont win.

Fuck McCain and Obama.

dude i dont care that you want to vote nader, but i support your fuck mccain and fuck obama, and i am glad you are choosing someone besides the two

dude i dont care that you want to vote nader, but i support your fuck mccain and fuck obama, and i am glad you are choosing someone besides the two

really, it doesnt matter, but I hope as many people as possible just vote third party, regardless of who it is. Hopefully with every election, third party votes keep growing until we finally break this ridiculous Republican/Democrat cycle in our lifetime.

Does anyone here actually live in a decisive/battleground state? I live in NJ and work in NY. I know the Dems are taking my state Obama or not.

I've no illusions about any "change" politicians can bring. Presidential candidates become candidates because they play the party game, get supported through the party machine, and the party machine on both sides owe their lifeblood to the wealthy and big corporations, period. It just depends on what concessions they've made to pander the poor folk vote.

Palin is such a clusterfuck desperation gamble though. If this was 8 years ago and America was still in decent shape I would have voted for the McCain/Palin ticket just for entertainment purposes. But right now everything about her personality and direction in the campaign offends me.

you could tell how people are voting based on what they wear. you know all the streetwear kids are voting obama if their of age. well cause its the cool thing to do.hispster also voting obama you know people who wear a77 and cheap monday and find most of their clothes from thrift. obviously high fassion people voting mccian cause they gonna keep their money right these include raf n9 cp. the denim people depends if its gun toten people they go mccain and if it do drugs skate type its obama.

so

djrajio cheep england famous and any hipster(cant think of any here) or any one who fits the catagory. please check in to prove my theory correct.

i guess im voting obama...

i think i can speak for england and say hes a mccain vote based on a neg rep he gave me in the palin is a cunt thread

McCain is an idiot. I would rather not vote at all, but inaction is action here.

Mccain and his party is part of the reason why a lot of people who typically vote republican are losing mad money in the stock market right now. everyone knows he's got all kinds of ties with the bush administration. So no, really I think everyone is voting obama unless you're blind to the REAL issues going on and focusing on small time shit like same sex marriages and abortions, or you're one of those old people who are still racist.

Ha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha.

Jackphotography, you have proved, once again, that you are a terribly uneducated buffoon. Shut the fuck up. If you had any understanding of how unbelievably flawed this notion is you would laugh at yourself. The trouble with the stock market has nothing to do with political parties or fucking John McCain.

at least hes not a terrorist. i mean, obama, osama, you can see he has the blood of a terrorist in his veins. i mean, his dad was muslim:mad: he kills babies too.

and i still dont see what fucking mccain has to do with money... unless hes such a stud that he gets paid to do it

obviously high fassion people voting mccian cause they gonna keep their money right these include raf n9 cp. so

your notion of high fashion is a bit weird ... the actual term is also completely retarded but whatever.

raf,n9,cp looks like me a lot of days and i would vote for obama if given the chance

Mccain and his party is part of the reason why a lot of people who typically vote republican are losing mad money in the stock market right now. everyone knows he's got all kinds of ties with the bush administration.

dude, anytime you try to come up with a post that doesn't go along the ways of "faggot, clown shoes, stfu" you sound like a retard.

you need to spend less time switching your style up and get an actual education.