Superpolitiks: Who are you voting for SuFu?

WayneGibbous

Who are you voting for, SuFu?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for, SuFu?

• Obama/Biden
    • McCain/Palin
    • Third Party

i am far from liberal but want to vomit when i hear the blame being laid at the foot of the borrowers. if you come from a family where no one owned anything and you're given the opportunity to buy a house and get approved, you are going to do it.

shame on these fucking greedy, never enough wall street scumbags. i have my own business and could take more than I do but that would bankrupt the company and put people out of a job. maybe i'm naive for giving a shit.

I take back my earlier statement that I would be voting for myself... I'm voting for Nader. Mccain and Obama are two sides of the same coin. peep who the #3 receiver of campaign contributions from fannie mae and freddie mac is - barack obama!

also horriblyjollyjinx... let's dial down the rhetoric. you've got a point about the subprime mortage crisis not entirely being the fault of the bush administration but you sound without validity when you blather on about killing all "hippies and liberals"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just mailed off my absentee ballot. from now on that's how i will always vote. no more lines.

and horriblyjollyjinx i generally like you and i like your blog and everything, so no hate or anything, but you sound like a dumbass right now. you may be the one that doesn't know what he's talking about...

• 2 weeks later...
EVEN THO lT MIGHT BE HEAVEN SENT

WE ARE READY TO HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT

not proven unless we go all four years without an assassination attempt. i can just see some pissed off southerners looking towards their gun cabinets right now, evil thoughts a-lurkin'.

our president could probably dunk on your president, world. and beat him/her in a rap/dance battle.

"On every level America will be changed by this result - its impact will be so profound that the nation will never be the same. In a sense, the policy changes could be the least of it. It's the way the nation sees itself that will change. And the way outsiders see America. To think some ignorant folk think US elections are all about balloons and nonsense. To think some ignorant folk think America is not capable of change."