Hollows Handmade Leather

hollowsleather

Here's another recent set with a couple of pieces in light brown. This dye has some really neat subtle texture going on in person. Lots of depth and variation up close.

3160174854_ea8bf8d376.jpg

I've been working fast over the last few days, so my wait time is getting back under a week now.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a new recap of my pre-made and discounted items. Everything shown is ready-to-ship.

3167146321_48fd4e5896.jpg

Far Left: Medium Brown belt with solid brass hardware. Measures 35" from the end of the prong on the buckle to the middle hole. This was an experiment in making a more textured finish. It was a success. $49 shipped in the US.

Top Left: Medium sized bicycle saddlebag, brass press stud closure, taillight mount, toestrap attachment (included). Heavy ~9oz leather. $89 shipped in the US.

Top Right: Small sized bicycle saddlebag, brass press stud closure, solid brass buckle attachement. Heavy ~9oz leather. $89 shipped in the US.

Far Right: Black quick release belt with border stitch and matching Indian head snap belt loop. Measures 35" from the end of the prong on the buckle to the middle hole. More pictures on the previous page. $115 for the set shipped in the US.

Front Left: Cigarette case in natural ~9oz leather. I can add a belt loop to this at no charge if requested. Fits a pack of smokes. $49 shipped in the US.

Front Right: Skull style bifold. Coin pocket, tons of card slots, full bill slot. Kickass. $89 shipped in the US.

does the 150 include the leather chain?

that's just for the wallet itself, the reign is $35 and the belt loop is $25. the whole set ends up being $210 as shown.

how much would a belt like this cost?

btw I love your leather work, hopefully if i can find the cash i'll order something soon

thanks a lot for the compliment.

i've stopped using that specific dye because it was so hard to get a good finish with it, but a quick release belt is $70 in natural or $75 dyed.

Thanks, bernie.

I haven't done any phone cases yet, mainly because phones vary in shape and size so much, and it's hard to nail it down without having the phone on-hand. It's not impossible, though, you may just need to be patient while I come up with something to use as a mock-up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...