Blackberry Bold

KyleFall

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

verizon hates wifi. personally, i never use it... ive never been in a situation where i needed it. my verizon samsung model supports wifi and it is permanently disabled. verizon's network is strong enough everywhere i've been so far... although i would foresee issues with the bb storm being worldwide and not always being able to depend on their network.... meh.

new fone :

2ij0k2.jpg

BOLD

been using it for over a month... overall its pretty good. i used to use a pearl, but got the bold when it came out.

the multi media functions, screen, speed, connectivity (3G, wifi, edge, etc) are better on the bold, but the damn thing is buggy. it used to randomly shut down and restart like once a day. i shut down the wifi and it seemed to fix that problem. but the screen is really awesome. and its waaaaay faster. the ui is better too.

if the pearl had wifi (well, the newer version does, but my old one didn't), 3G (for global roaming), the same screen, and the faster processor, i'd prolly take that.

I lost my first E71 within 2 weeks but it was good enough to buy a second time.

The aesthetics and interface are quite good and the slimness factore is a bonus. But if you're keen on 3rd party apps, BBM/G1 (google phone) and iPhone will have you beat for sure.

i work for Dell Business, and after having many, many engineering, architecture, graphic design firms etc complain about the horrible reliabilty and shotty quality of their products on top of the crappy support, i've really been turned off by Apple as a brand -- at least for computers.

if i don't get at least one client switching over to PC from Mac a week, its a weird week -

My "inside source" says the Blackberry Storm will be available on 11/2 from the Verizon website and 11/16 in stores. While I'd like to get a Bold for the keyboard, I can't justify leaving the Verizon network for it. I'll be buying a Storm on the 2nd!

and the bold will probably come out the same week if not the same day as the storm

i've hit the storm simulator. shit just made me want the phone that much more, especially after hearing such good things about how the screen works. i was wary

about switching from winmo to bb OS, but it seems ive got all my bases covered...

sms, mms, email, googlemaps, googletalk, light web-browsing...

i just realized, i really hope my bank of america mobile banking works with the bb's browser. will have to check that out once theyre in stores.

I think they should be focusing on upgrading their business applications. The iPhone is for hip kids and graphic designers. The Blackberry is (or should be) for our parents and executives and etc.

I, keagan, hate this human being

treo where @kjkkkjhjikl;jlhkgl