Hood by Air S/S 09

Guest binaural

• 1 month later...
Bad bad bad move by Hood on their part. Revolve is so cheesy.

That was my initial reaction, but it looks as though they are making an effort to cater to a different crown as well as their usual customers. They are also stocking Harmon, Unholy Matrimony, and a few other good labels.

I think they still do the 30% off for first time buyers, would be worth it for some of the pieces.

revolve might be cheesy but their e-commerce side is one of the best out there.

I can agree with this. I've never ordered from there, but I know weveral people who have and its been alleged that their shipping is some of the fastest, and they go way out of their way to accommodate you if anything goes wrong with your order. that, and you can phone and immediately speak to a human being makes it very easy to like.

I can agree with this. I've never ordered from there, but I know weveral people who have and its been alleged that their shipping is some of the fastest, and they go way out of their way to accommodate you if anything goes wrong with your order. that, and you can phone and immediately speak to a human being makes it very easy to like.

Got a few pieces off their sale last fall and the shipping was lightning fast. Also I kind of like their site even though most of the items are garbage.

^ good to hear. hopefully since it is revolve after all the good stuff will all make it to sale.

checked their website, other than revolve the only stores(for now) are going to be seven, gravity pope, blackbird and oak, oak being the only other one that has them online yet. 2 japanese stores as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
some of the tops are fresh, and right, revolve picked them up... a little overpriced in my opinion. anyone own a piece and can attest to the quality and fit?

I purchased two pieces from Revolve after Seven sold out of an item I wanted. The pleated shorts were nice and seem like a decent build quality. No country of origin was listed, so I assume it is all made in China.

The snap sleeve cowl-neck sweatshirt is of TERRIBLE quality. The sweat material is flimsy and feels totally cheap. I returned that mess immediately. I don't mind brands using sweat material as they can do innovative cuts with the fabric. A lot of people are like, "Oh I would never pay that for sweats," but I beg to differ - sweat is a great casual and versatile material.

However, when you are paying hundreds, you expect good or best quality sweats. BLESS uses excellent sweat material (made in Italy) and is priced near Hood by Air. There is no excuse.

Maybe some others can testify to the quality of their pieces.

I purchased two pieces from Revolve after Seven sold out of an item I wanted. The pleated shorts were nice and seem like a decent build quality. No country of origin was listed, so I assume it is all made in China.

The snap sleeve cowl-neck sweatshirt is of TERRIBLE quality. The fleece material is flimsy and feels totally cheap. I returned that mess immediately. I don't mind brands using fleece material as they can do innovative cuts with the fabric. A lot of people are like, "Oh I would never pay that for fleece," but I beg to differ - fleece is a great casual and versatile material.

However, when you are paying hundreds, you expect good or best quality sweats. BLESS uses excellent fleece material (made in Italy) and is priced near Hood by Air. There is no excuse.

Maybe some others can testify to the quality of their pieces.

Edit ninja strikes again.