THE SUFU WORK ZINE (it's happening this time)

mlproject

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm emailing a few of you to reupload files if you sent them via sendspace/zshare/etc. i just had my drive with the hi-res files get corrupted, so please send these in asap so i can bang out a pdf to print.

everyone else that sent them via g-mail, i just downloaded them all again from there, so you're AOK.

just posted a list for you guys. if anyone is missing, please let me know so i can get you back in. i know there were quite a few that were down, but never sent anything (sistersuzie, ahem!) ... so let me know as i'd like to finalize by tuesday when the paper arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm...i'm moving apartments in about a month, don't know when these are being shipped out. May have to hit you up for a mailing address change up notification, mlproject.

the submission i put in isn't my best work, but fuck it it was a pretty real snapshot of the kind of thing i had been inspired by when i did it. thanks for putting this together, look forward to seeing it in its entirety.

Right now this is ready to print... just waiting to get paid to drop a few bones on production.

If you are moving or will have a change of address, please send it to me at my gmail address. I will send out an email to everyone asking for this once its ready as well.

just so everyone knows, it'll probably ship before april 1, but with shit all hectic lately, i had to add some padding.

also, if you're curious, i'm making little to no cash on this if every copy is purchased. that amount will add up to cover all the printing, paper, materials and shipping.