Winter Jackets in Toronto

trees

Hey, Im new to the city and am completely in the dark as to where to go to get a good winter coat. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find Spiewak Snorkel Jackets in Toronto, preferably downtown area. wouldnt mind getting the empire systems parka either. maybe a camo style coat?

Any help or recomondations would be appreciated. thanks.

if you are new to toronto, do not shop anywhere along queen st west between university and spadina!!!!!

that is , if you want to look like everybody else! if you want some gear that nobody has , go to :

delphic on queen past bathurst, nomad on richmond west of spadina, tnt at yorkville and hazelton, claxon howl at queen and bellwoods park or even go to fucking holt's.

spiewak's shit is second rate at best. same thing goes for schott and alpha industries!!

the eclipse is nigh

I was there on Sunday, I'm not a 5EP fan but I know they had some very thin raw jeans.

Doom is right about queen west, Caban is the only decent store. Club Monaco is good too, incidentaly, it owns Caban. they have club monacos every where though, and it is pretty cheap. I deffinatley like it much better than H&M